Patrick E. Markey
Partner & Louisville Personal Injury Attorney
Patrick E. Markey is a partner at Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC. Mr. Markey has significant experience working with, and helping, those in need in the legal system. Prior to being admitted to the practice of law, Mr. Markey spent nearly eight years working as a court employee and helping individuals who suffer from the disease of addiction to change their lives.
Mr. Markey believes that the United States legal system can, and should be, an accessible means to help make whole those who have been harmed.
- Juris Doctor, the University of Louisville
American Bar Association's Negotiation Competition
- Student attorney for the University of Louisville's law clinic
- Member of the University of Louisville Law Review
- Member in the Brandeis Honor Society
- Named “outstanding graduate”
- Bachelor’s degree, Western Kentucky University
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Kentucky Bar
- Louisville Bar
- Western District of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Kentucky