Louisville Car Accident Attorneys
Seek Compensation for Your Injuries
The Louisville car accident lawyers at Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, have represented thousands of people injured in a wide range of motor vehicle accidents.
We handle all types of car accident cases, including:
- Reckless Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Rear-End Crashes
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorist Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
How Can Legal Representation Help Me?
Having an attorney on your side to represent your best interests can help you receive the compensation you need to help recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
If you are involved in a car accident that is someone else's fault, then you may be entitled to be reimbursed for the following, and more:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
What To Do After a Car Accident
- Remain calm and stay at the scene. It is never a good idea to leave the scene of the accident, even if you believe you are not at fault.
- Wait for the police to arrive so they can gather information and determine who may be at fault for the police report.
- Check for injuries – If someone is in need of medical attention, call for an ambulance.
- Get information. You will need to write down the license plate numbers and insurance details of all the drivers involved. Don’t forget to ask witnesses for their contact information as well, as they may be able to provide testimony in the future.
- Don’t admit responsibility. Even saying something as simple as “I’m sorry” can be viewed as admitting fault.
- See a doctor. Visit a doctor immediately, even if you feel fine. Some injuries may not be apparent at first, so it is always best to get a full checkup within hours of the accident. If your doctor recommends treatment, follow through with the treatment and do not miss appointments.
- Call an attorney. Dealing with the claims process can be confusing and even stressful. Have an attorney handle all the details for you. An attorney is trained specifically on how to deal with insurers sand how to fight for the maximum compensation possible.
Facing Large Auto Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
Car accidents can result in a large number of insurance forms, medical bills, accident reports, and other procedures, much of which may be designed to limit your ability to recover money damages to which you may be entitled. When you are injured, you need a Louisville car accident attorney who understands the legal system and how insurance companies work to help you successfully navigate this process.
Work with our experienced Louisville personal injury attorneys at Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC after your accident. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis and work hard to help you recover. Call us at (502) 565-0035 to schedule a free initial consultation today.