Louisville Child Injury Lawyers

Caring Personal Injury Attorneys for Injured Minors & Their Familes

Has your minor child been involved in an accident where they suffered injuries? Regardless of the circumstances of the incident or the severity of the injuries, Kentucky law requires that as a parent or guardian, you take special steps to protect your child's interest. As a parent or guardian, you can take steps with the help of a Louisville personal injury attorney to file a lawsuit on behalf of your child.

At Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC, we have experience filing lawsuits for injury to minors and know the most effective legal avenues to pursue to help your family. You can rely on our legal knowledge and complete dedication to seeking justice.

A few examples of the types of injury to minor cases we represent include:

  • Birth injuries
  • Daycare injuries
  • Playground injuries
  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Defective products
  • Swimming accidents
  • Near-drowning accidents
  • Dog bite or animal attacks

After an accident, as soon as you are able, contact our Louisville personal injury attorneys for the representation you need. We can be reached at (502) 565-0035.

Resolving Personal Injury Claims for Minors

If you are the parent or guardian of a minor who has sustained severe injuries, or you are a concerned adult and are related to the minor, our Louisville personal injury attorneys can help. We know how devastating it can be to see your child suffer, especially in the case of a preventable accident. Our Louisville injury legal team is extremely passionate about filing personal injury cases, especially those which involve injuries to minors.

Schedule a Complimentary Case Consultation

We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis so you and your family do not have to worry about paying us unless we win a settlement or suit on your behalf.

If you would like to learn more about how our firm can assist you and ensure your minor child receives the compensation they need, contact us now at (502) 587-2002.