Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Hurt in an Accident? Our Firm Is Ready to Advocate for You: Call (502) 565-0035.
Have you or a loved one been injury in a motor vehicle accident? If so, you may be facing significant burdens like medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation and the pain and suffering that must be endured as part of your recovery. At Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC, we believe that when these dangerous car accidents occur at the hands of someone else, then those responsible parties should be held accountable for the harm they have done others.
Why do clients choose BCCN to handle their motor vehicle accident claim?
- We have secured multi-million dollar recoveries for injured clients.
- We are consistently industry recognized for the quality of our work.
- We are dedicated solely to the practice of personal injury law.
- We have attorneys serving on the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- We work on a contingency basis—clients don't pay until we win.
- We offer free consultations to all prospective clients in need of help.
Are you ready to start pursuing the compensation you deserve for your injuries? Call us at (502) 565-0035 to start exploring your options.
What Is My Auto Accident Case Worth?
Many clients come to our firm anxious to know whether or not a successful suit will cover their mounting expenses. While every case is different, BCCN is dedicated to seeking maximum recoveries for our clients and ensuring that the full gravity of their injuries is known before the law.
In Kentucky, a motor vehicle accident claim can seek the following damages:
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Mental distress/anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium (with disability occurs)
- Lost opportunity
- Property damages
Most of all, our firm believes that clients that come to use because they are facing financial stress should not be further burdened by hiring legal counsel. That is why we offer to work with our clients on a contingency basis—we charge no fee unless we secure a recovery on your behalf. It's just one more way that our proven Louisville personal injury lawyers put the needs of our clients first during this difficult time.
Don't just hire a lawyer to handle your injury suit—retain a proven advocate. Use our online form above to request your free case evaluation, or call (502) 565-0035 to speak with us directly.